NOTE: This program is not yet available.
It’s launch has been delayed due to COVID-19. We are evaluating launching virtually in August of 2020. Your tax-deductible donation will help ensure we meet that target date.
Brain Boost is a monthly brown bag event designed to build expertise, catapult the success of small businesses, and ensure all have equitable access to a wealth of knowledge. Topics will vary: contract basics, marketing strategy, budgeting, keeping your focus, riding out the rough times, etc. Stay tuned for a list of upcoming events.
How it works
People from a wide variety of professions and walks of life share their experience and expertise in a 30-minute educational talk, then engage participants in active conversation for up to 30 minutes. The event is meant to spark inclusive conversation and circulate the abundant knowledge within Frederick’s small biz community. The Foundation covers the cost of the meeting space, through sponsors of the program. Speakers are asked to volunteer their time.
Why speak at a Lunch & Learn?
- Because you’ve been there.
- Because you wish someone taught you this stuff when you were getting started.
- Because you recognize the importance of continuous growth.
- Because you know how powerful knowledge can be.
- Because you believe in Frederick and want to see it become even better.