NOTE: This program is not yet available.
It is scheduled to launch in August of 2020, assuming sufficient funding has been secured. Your tax-deductible contribution will help ensure we meet that target date.
This program harnesses the empowering energy the Cowork Frederick community to create opportunities that elevate those who aim to have a positive impact on Frederick and beyond. We give a helping hand to founders of for-profit and not-for-profit social-impact startup or fledgling organizations by covering six months of the entire cost of a full time, “All in” Cowork Frederick membership and then 50% of the cost for an additional six months. The Cowork Frederick membership immerses them in a community of other bold, creative, motivated freelancers and entrepreneurs who are at various stages of business growth. Membership provides a work-friendly environment, meeting and event space, and opportunities to learn, grow, and organically and authentically build their support network.
How It Works
The program runs on a six-month cycle, bringing in two new organizations twice a year.
- Interested parties complete an application form, providing information about themselves and their company.
- Up to four organizations from among applicants are selected by the Cowork Frederick Foundation Board of Directors.
- Those four pitch their company to the Cowork Frederick community and Foundation Board of Directors
- The Board selects two organizations to participate in the program based on feedback and votes cast during the pitch event.
- One founder/owner of each organization is set up with an “All-in” membership and is introduced to the Cowork Frederick community.
Why Support This Program?
- Our Immersion Program helps strengthen Frederick’s local economy.
- It helps small businesses who in turn help improve the world we live in.