The Cowork Frederick Foundation sponsors up to five (5) groups that hold monthly classes, workshops, or similar events that are open to the public. If you organize a “meetup” group and would like a free spot to hold your meetings, please complete the application below.
The space offered is the Cowork Frederick Community Room at 122 E Patrick St, Frederick, Maryland. The Cowork Frederick Foundation will reserve and pay for a reservation on your behalf, using its discounted member rate. Terms and conditions apply.
Meetup Sponsorship Application
Terms & Conditions:
- The sponsorship is good for 12 months, then groups must reapply.
- All events must be free and available to the public. A fee charged may be charged to cover the cost of materials.
- Meetings must be held on a routine schedule and at a pre-approved day and time (2nd Monday 6 pm, 3rd Tuesday 7 am, etc.).
- You must provide us with a name/title and description for each meeting at least 30 days in advance of the meeting.
- Meetings held at locations other than the Cowork Frederick Community Room will not be sponsored.
- The maximum capacity for any meeting is 30 people.
- Room reservations, which must include all setup and cleanup time, are limited to three hours.
- The Cowork Frederick Foundation must be named as a sponsor.
- Cowork Frederick at 122 E Patrick St, Frederick listed as the meeting location.
- You agree to abide by Cowork Frederick’s meeting room terms of service.
- You must provide and maintain accurate contact information for two people (primary and secondary) responsible for the meetings.
- Every meeting must be attended by either the primary or secondary contact person.
- Priority will be given to groups the Cowork Frederick Foundation currently sponsors and new groups that focus on business growth, skill development, and social impact. This is fully at the discretion of the Cowork Frederick Foundation.